Support Services Breakdown
In many support situations, we will endeavour to resolve an issue remotely via Teamviewer to keep travel costs and client downtime to a minimum.
Services we can offer while logging into your system from a remote location.
- Windows software upgrades and patches for servers and workstations
- Network-wide third-party software deployment E.g. Chrome, Adobe Reader
- Backup monitoring
- Disaster recovery testing
- Assistance via Teamviewer (appealing for our more rural clients as a more timely fix with no travel fees).
- Monitoring of critical components of the network customised for the client e.g. monitoring a particular database service
- Monitoring and cleaning of 365 email filters for malware and spam
Services we provide at our offices, usually to save call-out costs for clients.
- Hardware repairs and upgrades on servers and workstations
- Software repairs/upgrades on servers and workstations
- Limited training is usually a pretty specific request.
- Offsite backup hosting
- General consultation
Services we can offer while attending your hardware at your location.
- Software repairs and general troubleshooting
- Network maintenance – usually incurs an outage, whether network-wide or only the internet and is offered after hours.
- Manual onsite installation of updates on isolated computers. (no externally accessible network)
- Site assessments
- Meetings about infrastructure